Constanza Calatayud Miñana:
Senior Lecturer of Basic Psychology at the University of Valencia. Member of the Constituent Cloister of the UVEG (University of Valencia - General Study). Vice-Dean of Teaching Staff, Personnel and Cultural Affairs of the Faculty of Psychology of the UVEG (1991-1993). Deputy Secretary of the Faculty of Psychology of the UVEG (1990-1991). Secretary, Department of Basic Psychology, Faculty of Psychology, UVEG (1995-1997). Extraordinary PhD award. Awarded by the UVEG (1985).
Teaching linked to the University of Valencia:
- Faculty of Psychology: Psychology of Motivation and Emotion; History and Epistemology of Psychology
- Faculty of Social Sciences: Basic Psychological Processes
- Director (2013-2016) and teacher (2013-2020) of the "Master of Emotional Intelligence and Mindfulness" at the University of Valencia (ADEIT).
Vice-president of AEMind Asociación Española de Mindfulness y Compasión and responsible for the Training Department of that entity (2013-2018).
Teacher Trained in the MSC Program by the University of California, San Diego (2015). Assistant Professor in the First Teacher Trained in Spain of the MSC Program (Madrid, 2016). Co-translator (2016 and 2018) of the MSC Teacher's Guide (edited by Christopher Germer and Kristine Neff of the Center for Mindful Self-Compassion). Teacher of the Mindfulness and Self-Compassion (MSC) program (2015-2018).
Trainer in mindfulness, emotions, emotional regulation, compassion and self-compassion::
- Teruel Summer University (September, 2015);
- National University of Distance Education (Associated Center of the UNED in Guadalajara (July, 2017);
- University of Málaga (Master "Managing emotions effectively through full attention") (Courses 2016-2017 and 2018-2019);
- Generalitat Valenciana. Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport. Centre for Training, Innovation and Educational Resources of Valencia. Pla de Formació del Personal al Servici de la Generalitat (2014);
- Júcar Hydrographic Confederation (Valencia, 2018 and 2019);
- Official College of Nursing of Valencia (December, 2019)
- Valencian Society of Palliative Care (May, 2017);
- Lliria Town Hall. Regidoria d'Educació. School of Adult Persons (EPA) (March, 2018);
- Picassent Town Hall (October, 2018);
- All One Project Foundation (Zaragoza), (September, 2017 and November, 2019);
- Currently and continuously since 2014, contributes to the theoretical-practical-experiential training in the Public Service specialized in gender issues, which is aimed at women, professionals and women's associations in the city CMIO (Municipal Center for Women - Valencia City Council).
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) (2015-2016) under the supervision of Bangor University (U.K.) and AEMind (Spanish Association of Mindfulness and Compassion);
- Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) with Paul Gilbert (2015-2016)
- Mindfulness Based Emotional Balance Program (MBEB) with Gonzalo Brito (2017);
- Mindfulness Interpersonal (MIP) with Beatriz Rodriguez Vega (2017); Mindfulness Based Compassion for Live (MBCTL) (2019);
- Teaching Self-Compassion Online – TSCO (2020).